As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
3 Prong Dryer Cord, 5 Feet, 3 Wires with Eyelet Connectors, Copper Wire, Certified Appliance Accessories 30-Amp Appliance Power Cord #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual. 125/250 volts – generally works with any electric dryer that takes a 3 prong dryer cord with three 10-guage wires.
Ul listed – this cord is ul underwriters Laboratories listed, so you know it has been thoroughly tested to ensure your safety. 5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge.
Right angle plug head – move your dryer even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the dryer during installation.
2. Cable Matters #ad
10 Feet, Cable Matters 3 Prong Dryer Cord, 30 Amp Appliance Cord NEMA 10-30P to 3-Wire #adCable Matters #ad
- Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug 3 prong that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 10-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Ring terminals provide an easy installation and a secure connection; Strain relief brackets support the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
3 wire dryer cord with a 30a nema 10-30 plug fits older and most newer dryer models; Purchase new 3 wire dryer cords for dryers that are often sold without the power cord. Dryer power cord 3 prong fits a standard 30a 3 wire dryer cord outlet; 3-prong 30A 10-30R outlets are commonly found in an older building or homes built before 1996; Purchase a longer replacement 3 prong cord to move your dryer to a nearby location.
Ul listed heavy duty 10 gauge 240v dryer cord 3 prong with 10 3 wire copper conductors is compatible with a 30 amp 240V clothes dryer outlet; SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord incorporates insulated thermoplastic construction; Supports up to 300V and 140F to prevent overheating.
Electric dryer power cord is compatible with older model dryers and many new models that accept a 3 wire cord; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this 3 prong power cord.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|
3. Whirlpool #ad
Whirlpool PT220L Electric Dryer Power Cord, Grey #adWhirlpool #ad
- Ring terminal connectors ensure the cord stays connected. Includes an adjustable strain relief bracket. Replacement power cord for dryers. Reliable 4-foot cord with a 3-prong plug. Heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking.
4. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand 3 Prong Wire Dryer Power Cord 30 AMP 250 Volts 10 AWG Compatible With All Major Residential Brands 10 Foot #adSupplying Demand #ad
- Electrical dryer Cord - Includes strain-relief clamp & screws. To view the power cord safety Product Insert, please visit the link below under "Product guides and documents".
10/3 gauge wires - Closed eyelet terminals. Compatible with top loading, front loading, and steam dryers. Rated 30 amps up to 250 Volt.
5. GE #ad
GE WX09X10004 Genuine OEM Power Cord Grey for GE Dryers #adGE #ad
- The ge appliances wx09x10004 power cord is a genuine OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer part designed and engineered to exact specifications. Ge appliances wx09x10004 dryer power Cord is a 30 Amp, 3 wire Dryer cord. High quality ge appliances oem wx09x10004 dryer power Cord is manufactured with premium materials for durability and exact fit, be sure to follow instructions in owners manual when installing this part.
Replacement ge appliances Dryer Power Cord is 6 feet long. Repair your appliance with confidence when you choose Genuine GE Appliances Parts & Accessories.
|Manufacturer||General Electric #ad|
6. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
Certified Appliance Accessories Quick Connect 30-Amp Appliance Power Cord, 3 Wires with Eyelet Connectors, 3 Prong Dryer Cord, 4 Feet, Copper Wire #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Right angle plug head – move your dryer even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the dryer during installation.
Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual. 125/250 volts – generally works with any electric dryer that takes a 3 prong dryer cord with three 10-guage wires.
5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge. Ul listed – this cord is ul underwriters Laboratories listed, so you know it has been thoroughly tested to ensure your safety.
7. Eastman #ad
Eastman 61251 Electric 3-Prong Dryer Cord 30 Amps, Gray, 6 Feet, 6 Ft #adEastman #ad
- Equipped with 3 10-gauge wires; Connects to a 3-prong receptacle. This range cord measures 6 feet in length for easy use. Features a power rating of 30 Amps and 125 / 250 Volts. This electric range cord is UL listed. Designed to avoid kinking and prevent damage to the cord.
|Warranty||1 yr limited|
8. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand 3 Wire Range Cord 40-AMP 250 Volts 10 AWG Wire Compatible With All Major Residential Appliance Brands 4 Foot #adSupplying Demand #ad
- Rated 40 amps up to 250 Volt. 8/2 & 10/1 gauge wires - closed eyelet terminals 1. 22m. To view the power cord safety Product Insert, please visit the link below under "Product guides and documents".
Electrical range Cord - Includes strain-relief clamp & screws. Compatible with Slide in ranges, free standing ranges, or built in ovens.
9. Cable Matters #ad
Dryer Power Cord, 10 Feet NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire, Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord 30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug #adCable Matters #ad
- 4 prong dryer cord for a 30a 4-wire dryer connection; 4-prong 30A 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible. 4 wire dryer cord with a nema 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models; Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord.
Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation; Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
Electric dryer power cord replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, Kenmore, Sears, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, LG and more; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord.
Ul listed heavy duty 10 gauge dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250V / 7500 watts; A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating.
10. General Wire #ad
General Electric WX09X10004 3 Wire 30amp Dryer Cord, 6-Feet #adGeneral Wire #ad
- Ring terminals allow for easy hook-up. Includes cord clamp to relieve strain on terminals. Molded-on, right angle plug keeps cord close to wall.
Works with most electric dryers with a 3-prong outlet box. 3-wire, 6-ft. 30-amp cord. This products adds a great value. 3-wire, 6-ft, 30-amp cord. This product is manufactured in United States.
|Brand||General Wire #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Wire #ad|