As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bissell #ad
BISSELL Febreze filter pack for Pet Hair Eraser Upright vacuum – fits vacuum model 1650 series #adBissell #ad
- Filter pack fits bissell vacuum Pet Hair Eraser 1650 model series. The post motor fiberize filter is NOT washable. Refer to your owner's manual for replacement instructions.
The post motor filter is a pet odor eliminator filter that freshens as you vacuum. Tap over garbage to keep clean in between replacements. Recommended to check your filters monthly and replace every 3 months or as needed.
|Manufacturer||BISSELL HOMECARE INC. #ad|
2. Bissell #ad
Bissell Powerlifter Pet Washable HEPA Filter 160-4130, 1604130. 1 #adBissell #ad
- Fits bissell powerlifter, Powerlifter Pet Bagless Upright Models. Washable and reusable Post Motor HEPA Cartridge Filter. Use only genuine bissell oem HEPA Filter to Ensure Peak Performance and Warranty.
Bissell recommends washing this Filter Every 30 Days, and Replacing it Every 3-6 Months. Compatible with bissell Febreze HEPA Filter Part Number 15264.
|Part Number||160-4130 / 15264|
3. Bissell #ad
BISSELL Febreze Style 1215 Upright Vacuum Post-Motor Pleated Filter #adBissell #ad
- To maximize performance and extend the life of your vacuum, filters should be cleaned and replaced regularly. Clean filters after every few vacuum uses and replace every 6-8 months, or more often if you have a lot of pet hair or messes in your home.
Clean these by tapping them gently on the edge of a trash can or replace them. See description below for vacuums that fit this accessory! Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months.
Refer to your bisSELL vacuum owners manual for replacement instructions. Pleated filters cannot be washed. Premium allergen filtration helps reduce household allergens such as tree, grass & ragweed pollens.
4. Bissell #ad
Bissell Febreze Style 7 & 9 Post-Motor Filter for Upright Vacuums #adBissell #ad
- Febreze vacuum filter - eliminates odors and freshens as you vacuum! Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked out frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months.
This filter is not washable - it's a good idea to buy an extra filter to always have on ready to use! See description below for vacuums that fit this accessory! Premium allergen filtration. Regular replacement of your filters helps your vacuum operate at peak efficiency. Refer to you bissELL vacuum user guide for replacement instructions.
5. Bissell #ad
White , 3091 , 1 Filter, BISSELL Style 8 Post-Motor Filter for Upright Vacuums #adBissell #ad
- Routinely changing your vacuum bag prevents dust and debris from cycling back out of the vacuum and into your home! Clean this filter by tapping it gently on the edge of a trash can or replace them.
This filter is not washable - it’s a good idea to buy an extra filter to always have one ready to use! Did you know that your vacuum, bagless or bagged, has filters that should be checked frequently! Depending on your household, your friends at BISSELL recommend replacing your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months or when performance begins to decline.
See the description below to see if this accessory fits your vacuum! .
6. Bissell #ad
32076, Bissell Pleated Post Motor Filter #adBissell #ad
- Style 7, 9 and 16. Manufactured in China. Fits models - all cleanview series, powerglide platinum series. Works with models - 3574, 20q9, 44m3p, 35452, 21k3, 35766, 35762, 84g9, 58f83, 22c1, 67f8, 82H1, 3590, 35961.
Upright vacuum replacement hepa filter, for use in all Bissell clean view bagless vacuums #'S 35755, 35766, & 3596. Adds extra shine to your product.