As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CZ Grain #ad
Biggest Pumpkin in The World | 10 Seeds | Grow Atlantic Giant Pumpkins #adCZ Grain #ad
- Exotic and rare garden seeds: Great gift for mom, dad, gardener, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids. Here it is, 810 pounds! if you want to grow the pumpkin of your dreams, the gigantic pumpkin that holds the world's record for size 1, Dill's Atlantic Giant is the variety you must grow!.
Rough-skinned and beautifully ribbed, the pumpkins just keep going and going at an astonishing rate.
Made in usa: ships from our Iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed. Giant pumpkins:130 days. You've got to try it for yourself. Fun and easy: it's easy to grow 400- to 500-pound golden-orange fruits with this amazing variety.
2. Canailles #ad
Huge Pumpkins Start Here, 10-Pack Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds, Canailles, Made in The USA #adCanailles #ad
- Requires natural or manual pollination, space seeds 48 inches apart once planted, an easy task requiring one plant. The biggest atlantic giant pumpkin on record weighs over one ton! Can be expected to reach several hundred pounds, but with some extra care and attention maybe you'll break the next giant pumpkin record! Grow a novelty pumpkin for decoration or to one-up the neighbors, the perfect way to ensure a happy halloween.
The very same seeds used for record breaking competitions. 120 days to harvest and definitely a speciman that prefers full sun exposure. 90 - 120 days to maturity, start planting indoors and transplant to final outdoor destination.
3. Isla's garden seeds #ad
15+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Great Home Garden Gift, Isla's Garden Seeds, Botanical Name: Cucurbita Maxima, Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds for Planting, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden. Grow pumpkins indoors from seed and move the starts to your garden about five to seven weeks later.
Latin name: cucurbita maxima Type: Open Pollinated, Warm Season. Atlantic giant pumpkins can get up to 400-500 pounds! Award winning gigantic pumpkins! germinate monster pumpkin seeds at air temperatures of 65 to 75 degrees and soil temperatures of 70 to 90 degrees.
Hardiness zones: 3, 8, 9, 7, 4, 11, 5, 6, 10, 12 ; Upload Photos on Reviews!. Not the prettiest of pumpkins, so don't plan on winning a beauty contest, but currently holds the World Record for largest pumpkin.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO & Untreated, Seed Needs, Dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds for Planting Cucurbita Maxima Single Package of 10 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products.
The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days.
Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Direct from the growers. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
5. Cozy Crib #ad
Cozy Crib Atlantic Giant Pumpkin 10 Seeds orange #adCozy Crib #ad
- Tasty flesh can be used for culinary or Giant Atlantic can be a great addition to the Halloween Garden. A giant pumpkin that if given plenty of space to run, full sun, and fertilizer, organically rich and evenly moist soil, can reach exceptional size.
Should you have any questions or issues with your order do not hesitate to contact us; We would be happy to help. A warm-season annual that matures in around 125 days from germination; Harvest before the first frost. One of the words largest variety of pumpkins; It can produce pumpkins up to 600 pounds.
6. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
1/8 oz, Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds, B328 15 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Sow pumpkin seed indoors from april to may for transplanting later on. Gradually acclimatise them to outdoor conditions over 7 - 10 days before planting pumpkins outdoors in warm, with shelter from winds. Do not exclude light, well drained, humus rich soil in full sun, as this helps germination.
Once germinated, grow pumpkins on in cooler conditions until all risk of frost has passed and pumpkin plants are large enough to be transplanted outdoors. Atlantic Giant Pumpkin seeds |.
Place in a propagator or seal pots inside a plastic bag at a temperature of 20-25C 68-77F until germination which takes 5-7 days. Developed by howard dill to win a giant pumpkin contest, 000 pounds. Sow pumpkins seeds on their sides in small 7.
5cm 3" pots of seed compost at a depth of about 2. 5cm 1". Alternatively direct sow pumpkins outdoors from late may to june at a depth of 2. 5cm 1" and a distance of 2m 6 ½' - 3m 10' apart depending on the variety. These warm-season vegetables thrive in full sunlight and fast-draining, "Dill's Atlantic Giant" pumpkins Cucurbita pepo "Dill's Atlantic Giant" may produce fruit weighing 200 to over 1, fertile soils with a pH of 5. 8 to 7.
7. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Pumpkin Atlantic Giant 8 Seeds.Dill's Huge #328 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Cucumber white wonder-50 seeds-bin #142 || ▶▷"cucumber straight 8"-60 seeds-bin #32 || ▶▷lemon cucumber-100 seeds-bin #31 || ▶▷mexican Sour Gherkin-10 seeds-Bin #1 || ▶▷Beit Alpha Cucumber-30 seeds-Bin #211 || ▶▷Armenian Cuke Mix-80 seeds-Bin #5. Pumpkin atlantic giant-8 seeds-bin #328 || ▶▷jack be little pumpkin-30 seeds-bin #308 || ▶▷melon florida giant-50 seeds-bin #4 || ▶▷Spaghetti Squash-20 seeds-Bin #275 || ▶▷Pink Banana Squash-25 seeds MS Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
Seed varieties gourd cucumber pumpkin squash melon Selection Luffa Melon Summer || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Nothing but the best of the cucurbit vegetable family! from the most popular to the rarest seeds of the family! Click now to buy your favorite variety, or save money and grow the entire collection at a discount! This is the best cucurbate survival selection available.
Luffa aegyptiaca-35 seeds-aka loofa cylindrica #42 || ▶▷giant luffa esmeralda-15 seeds-rare huge sponge #227 || ▶▷crown of thorns gourd-30 seeds-bin #93 || ▶▷dark green zucchini-25 seeds-Bin #105 || ▶▷Birdhouse Gourd-16 seeds-Bin #110 || ▶▷Speckled Swan Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #113 || ▶▷Dipper Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #40 || ▶▷Boston Pickling Cucumber-150 seeds-Bin #92.
8. Hometown Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, Dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds, 10 Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Shell is fairly smooth with ribs. When properly nurtured it grows pumpkins of enormous size. 1 package = 10 dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds. Produced current world record holder over 2, 000 lbs. Despite its size, the high quality flesh is creamy, smooth, and flavorful.
9. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pumpkin Dill's Atlantic Giant 6612 Orange 15 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 120 days. Heirloom Seeds. Huge pinkish or orange fruits for fall display-not much good for anything else. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Germination rate about 80% or better. This is the regular seed rated for 100 to 300 pounds--very slim chances of making 1, 000 pounds.