As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Orange, Yellow, Red, Sweet Bell Pepper Seed Collection for Planting a Home Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety Pack Vegetable Seeds to Plant, Sow Right Seeds, and Chocolate Brown Bell Peppers #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Productive and decorative -- peppers, in assorted hot or sweet varieties, are not only productive plants, but typically have lush foliage that looks great in garden and in landscape beds. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional information in the Planter’s Library section of our website.
Beautiful -- large individual packets of four varieties of sweet bell pepper seeds, including California Wonder red, Sunbright yellow, Orange Sun, and Sweet Chocolate.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Good eats -- peppers are a favorite for their mild or hot flavor. Excellent for eating raw, pickling, or adding to salads and omelets. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Best started indoors under lights 8 weeks before setting outside.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Rainbow Blend Sweet Bell Pepper Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 50+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Annual. 24-36" height. Hardiness zones: 3, sweet pepper, 7, 5, 6, 9, 8, 4, 12: latin name: Capsicum annuum Type: Open Pollinated, 10, 11, Warm Season. Sow them 1/4" deep and keep the soil at 80-85 degrees F until germination; provide sunlight or a grow light for 12-16 hours a day.
12-18" spacing. Capsicum annuum. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
One of our favorites! rainbow blend mix of sweet bell Peppers is so much fun! These beautiful peppers will add fun color to salads and stir fry! Start pepper seeds indoors in peat pots about 8 weeks before the last expected spring frost. Please post pictures of your plants in a review! - Isla's Garden. Produces 4-5" sweet, bell shaped peppers that mature from green to orange. 80 days.
3. HipGirl #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds Vegetable Seeds for Home Vegetable Garden and Aero Garden. 40ct Sweet Bell Pepper-Cal Wonder, Green and Red Bell Pepper Seeds, Pepper Seeds for Planting #adHipGirl #ad
- Cal wonder green and red pepper live plants are upright 2 ft tall plants bear prolific fruits that are 4-5" long and almost the same width across and resistant to Tobacco Mosaic Viruss. Test date:08/15/2022. Garden vegetable seed Depth: 1/4".
Peppers can be picked early to ripen indoors or left to ripen and change color on the vine. Germination temprature: 75-85°f Transplant 12-18” apart in the garden or one plant per container. Same as cherry tomato seeds for planting, bell pepper seeds are considered summer vegetable seeds for warm weather.
Place live plants in full sun to produce more flowers which will translate to more peppers. Like most peppers, the fruit starts green and will ripen to red if left on to grow longer which is why red peppers cost more than green pepper at the store.
Seeds for planting vegetables and fruits. Ever-bearing, upright plant produces fruits up to 4"x 4" wide. Vegetable seeds grown in the usa. Non gmo seeds. If working with hot peppers, wear gloves to avoid skin contact with capsaicin. This variety produces a four-lobed, thick-walled fruit that is mild and sweet and great for stuffing. Start indoors 4-6 weeks prior to final frost.
4. Sunutri Seeds #ad
200 Seeds, Big Red., 4 Heirloom Non-GMO Varieties. Giant Green, Orange Horizon, Yellow Sunbright, Sweet Bell Pepper Seeds Collection #adSunutri Seeds #ad
- High germination Rates. Great gift for a Gardener. Easily grow Your Favorite Pepper Varieties. Full color packet of 200+ quality seeds with 4 Individually Labeled Resealable Bags Inside for Long Term Storage.
Heirloom, non gmO, All Natural Product. Big red, giant green, yellow sunbright, and Orange Horizon. Flavorful and Nutritious.
5. Gardeners Basics #ad
California Wonder Bell Seeds for Planting Garden Heirloom Non-GMO Seed Packet with Growing and Harvesting Peppers Instructions for Starting Indoors for Outdoor Vegetable Garden by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Foolproof - instructions for growing your red pepper seeds for planting on packet, easy to grow. Guarantee - if for any reason you are unsatisfied, please return for a full refund. Professional - pepper seed packets printed on water resistant packaging with growing instructions.
More than competitors. Usa - all our bell pepper seeds are proudly grown and packaged in the USA by small family owned biz. Quantity - each bell pepper seeds for planting packet has 800 mg of seeds.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Rainbow Bell Pepper Seeds for Planting Capsicum annuum Single Package of 100 Seeds, Heirloom, Seed Needs, Non-GMO & Untreated #adSeed Needs #ad
- Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Direct from the growers. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture.
The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
7. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Delicious Sweet Peppers in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Varieties, Survival Garden Seeds, Rainbow Bell Pepper Seed Mix for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- These mild peppers are well-suited to stuffing, stir-frying, or eating fresh in salads. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Explore the subtle differences in flavor for each color.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Colorful blend - grow your own bell peppers in hues of red, purple, orange, yellow, and green for a beautiful mix.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Mild flavor - enjoy the crunchy texture and sweet taste of these bell peppers.
8. Organo Republic #ad
12 Rare Sweet & Mild Pepper Seeds Variety Pack for Planting Indoor & Outdoors. 600+ Non-GMO Pepper Garden Seeds: California Wonder Bell, Cubanelle, Pepperoncini, Banana Peppers & More, Anaheim #adOrgano Republic #ad
- Made in the usa by small family-owned business - quality you can trust - our pepper seeds variety seeds are tested at the highest germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 3 years before you need to plant. Huge value -12 rare sweet & mild pepper non-gmo heirloom garden seeds for planting - less than $1. 5 per seed variety - 600 seeds including: anaheim pepper, red cherry Pepper, Hungarian Wax Banana Pepper, cubanelle Pepper, Purple Beauty Pepper, Poblano, Pimento L Pepper, California Wonder Pepper, Nu Mex Joe E.
Parker pepper, pepperoncini Pepper, Orange Horizon Pepper, Lilac Bell Pepper. Each packet in our seeds variety pack is resealable to make it easy to store and has its own label with a QR code for the growing instructions.
Grow your pepper seeds and Enjoy healthy meals with the help of our cooking guide. Can be used for a variety of occasions - as a housewarming, and more. Outstanding gift - for couples, birthday, house survivalists, vegetarians, babyshower, vegans, gardeners, anniversary gift, people who are looking for a new hobby or trying something new.
Our detailed growing guide helps you grow seeds the garden of your dream like a PRO. Grow sweet & mild pepper seeds everywhere - Indoor in aerogarden, window, and hydroponics garden or transfer them to your Outdoor Home Garden. Fresh rare sweet & mild pepper from seeds all year round. Easy & fun growing experience with our online guides - don’t plant disappointment - Add more colors to your pepper garden! We send only super hearty heirloom pepper seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout.
9. Generic #ad
300+ Rainbow Blend Sweet Bell Pepper Seeds for Planting #adGeneric #ad
- It's easy and all in one package! So many varieties are available in our shop. 300+ rainbow blend sweet Bell Pepper Seeds for Planting. Excellent gift for you, your family and friends.
What's better than a kitchen-vegetable garden right out of your backdoor? Plant your own vegetable garden today. Water with a watering can or garden hose to saturate the soil without flooding it.
10. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, California Wonder Bell Pepper Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Peppers are large with thick walls and deep chambers, eating raw, perfect for stuffing, or any other recipe that call for fresh sweet peppers. Good eats -- california wonder is the gardener's favorite. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
Minimum of 500mg per packet. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
This variety grows 3 feet tall and produces scores of peppers that turn from green to brilliant red color when fully ripe. Under the “how To” section of our website. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of california wonder bell sweet Pepper seeds. Start indoor under lights 8 weeks before setting outside. Productive and decorative -- peppers, are not only productive plants, in assorted hot or sweet varieties, but typically have lush foliage that looks great in garden and in landscape beds.