As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dukal #ad
Sterile, Dukal Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze, 5" W x 9" L Box of 50 #adDukal #ad
- 50/bx. Non-toxic, non-irritating, sterile. Contains a special deodorizing agent -- 3% bismuth tribromophenate. Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience, less mess, and freshens as it protects. Non-adherent petrolatum. Clings and conforms to all body contours.
2. Healqu #ad
Fine Mesh Gauze Patch Sterile for Wound Care Lacerations, Burns & Skin Grafts Pack of 25, Non-Adherent Gauze Pad for Low Exudating Wounds, HEALQU Medical Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing 5x9 #adHealqu #ad
- We have them available in different sizes to fit your needs: 4” x 4”, 1” x 8”, 2” x 2”, and 5” x 9”. Medical-grade - the healqu xeroform gauze dressing is a fine mesh gauze occlusive dressing infused with a blend of petrolatum and 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate Xeroform, which is used for low exudating wounds.
Non-adherent - this gauze pad is 100% non-adherent, meaning they won’t stick on wounds! Plus, it helps maintain a moist environment for the wound to facilitate a faster healing process by preventing wound dehydration.
Great value pack - each box contains 25 individually packed dressings that are wrapped in sterile sachets. Uses and applications: you can use this xeroform Gauze as a primary dressing for open wounds, skin graft sites, burns, new circumcisions, such as lacerations, abrasions, donor sites, surgical incisions, and multiple wound types.
We also have them in 50-count for the 1” x 8” and 5” x 9” Xeroform Gauze Patch sizes. Body-conforming - our xeroform occlusive gauze pads can be used in any body part as they cling and conform to all body contours.
3. Circle A Medical #ad
Burns, Circle A Medical Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing 5X9 50/Box- Fine Mesh Gauze Patch Sterile, Xeroform Occlusive gauze strip – Foam Dressing for Light to Medium Wounds, Lacerations, & Skin Grafts #adCircle A Medical #ad
- This is a sterile single use non stick gauze. This item contains 50 individually wrapped gauze sterile pads, to save caregiver time in between dressing changes, creates a barrier against external contamination. Packaging: available in 3 sizes 2' x 2' - 4' x 4' - 5' x 9'. Since it keeps the wound environment moist, surgical incisions, lacerations, first and second degree burns, skin grafts, donor sites, the body focuses on healing the wound rather than protecting it, so wounds heal faster.
Product performance: xeroform gauze dressing is a type of wound dressing and has ingredients of finely woven mesh gauze infused with a blend of petrolatum and 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate that provides bacteriostatic protection that works to reduce wound odor.
Application: this 5 inch by 9 inch adaptic non-adhering dressing can be used on light to medium exudate wounds, abrasions. Pain free removal: xeroform occlusive gauze strip is a sterile wound dressing that is 100% non-adherent, which means it won't stick to the wound so dressing changes are less painful and trauma to the wound is minimized.
Open foil envelope by peeling edges down to allow aseptic removal of the dressing. An appropriate absorbent secondary layer should be used to secure the xeroform gauze dressing. To unfold dressing, grasp both ends with sterile forceps and pull apart or cut with sterile scissors to meet specific size requirements. Then place the Petrolatum gauze on the wound.
4. McKesson #ad
Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing McKesson 5 X 9" Gauze Sterile Case of 200 #adMcKesson #ad
- Contains 3% bismuth tribromophenate to provide bacteriostatic properties and help reduce the risk of infection.
5. Curad #ad
3% Bismuth Tribromophenate, 5 Inches x 9 Inches, CURAD Xeroform Absorbent Fine Mesh Petrolatum Gauze Dressing, Sterile, Nonadherent #adCurad #ad
- Clings and conforms. Maintains moisture. Country of origin: United States. Helps prevent secondary dressings from "sticking" to wound/per wound skin to help prevent trauma with dressing changes.
6. Dr. Med #ad
Skin Graft Recipient Sites, Non-Adherent Gauze Dressings, Newly Sutured Wounds, Lacerations, 5"x9"-30 Pcs/Box, Dr.Med Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing Patch, for Minor or Partial Thickness Burns #adDr. Med #ad
- Scope of applicationxeroform Petrolatum Dressing can be used as an initial layer in dressing wounds with light exudate. Xeroform gauze dressingXeroform Gauze Dressing is a type of wound dressing.
Each dressing is manufactured in a safe facility and individually wrapped to improve cleanliness. Individual packagingsize-5"x9"; 30 pieces per box. Economic and safenon-adhesive wound dressings eliminate the need for frequent adjustments and reduce pain and trauma when changing dressings.
Easy to usethis gauze is particularly suitable as a dressing because it does not stick to the wound. Xeroform gauze is a popular dressing because it is easy to use and can effectively treat many different types of open wounds.
7. Xeroform #ad
Sammons Preston Xeroform Petrolatum Wound Dressings 1"X8" 50 Each / box #adXeroform #ad
- Occlusive dressing to help protect moist wound healing. Non-adherent construction, providing non-traumatic wound protection and easy removal.
8. Dukal #ad
4 x 4 Inch Pack of 25, Sterile, Dukal 215 Alba Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze #adDukal #ad
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, sterile. Clings and conforms to all body contours. Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience, less mess, and freshens as it protects. 25/bx. Non-adherent petrolatum. Contains a special deodorizing agent -- 3% bismuth tribromophenate.